Linggo, Marso 8, 2015


“AUTHOBIOGRAPHY”


                My name is Cherelene Ebreo Cena but my friends call me che and fheng. 21 years of age. I was born in province of San Antonio Quezon. My parents are Casiano Cena and Ma.Concepcion Cena. We are currently residing in Quezon City. I have four siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother.
                I rose up in province and also I studied there my primary schools. I have a simple life there study and then after school during breaktime we played the traditional games like patintero, bulding, chinese garter and jackstone after that I went home to help my mother to do some household chores and I will do my assignments during that time I am industrious to study my lesson because of that I belong to the honor students. After that I went to my Lola’s house to watch tv because that time we have no tv yet.
                After I graduate elementary (2006) I took my first year high school in Calamba, Laguna I stay there with my Titos and Lola because they have business there. I studied in private school and I have many adjustments during that time because I don’t know how to use computer or any gadgets except cellphone. I remember the phone trend that time 3310, 5210 and my phone is 3410 :D. After school I help my Lola in her business.
And I lke to gala with my mommy who is our neighborhood she wants to call her mommy together with my sister. But one thing I am thankful because after all of the adjustments may be I think because of my perseverance to study I belong to the honor students. Some Sundays we are going to the church in calamba where Jose Rizal house located and after that we will going to mall I think the mall is Lianas. My Lola is always giving me money to buy what I want.
                After one year (2007) my parents decided to live her in Manila because they will have business here because of the poor life in our province. In short I was live with my parents again and I transfer school in Caloocan for me it is new way of “pakikisama na naman” I am not good in living here because I live at province. I don’t know the living of people here. To make the story short I study here my highschool days. Thinking that “BAHALA NA”. We had I think four transfer of address because the business is not unstable because of that I lose my esteem and I can’t focus on my study because my parents are always arguing.
To the point that there is no at all even “pang ulam”.I experienced to ate with soy sauce with rice where there is food in our ref. Thanks to my tito and he helps us to survive.
                Before to study in college I stopped for one year to work first. I used to be a tindera in my tita’s bakery. During that time I said to myself “ang hirap pala talaga kitain ng pera”. I came to realization that I need to finish my college for me to have a good one job. Because of that I enrolled in college which was happened here in QCPU.Here in QCPU I joined scholarship program and I was in the publication of Monthly quest. I am scholar through sydp until now that the end is near to happen. Hellow REAL WORLD. Above all Thank You God.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento