Linggo, Marso 8, 2015

"MY IDEAL UNIVERSITY"

    When I was in high school I already plan what school I will study in college.I want to study in one of the schools in University belt in Manila. I want to explore many things in college that I did not do in my high school life. I want to learn more things and to share those experiences to others. I expect that during my college life the school are having good ambiance, rooms are air-con, there is elevator because of the high building.The professors are well competent and confident to teach and share their skills knowledge and thoughts.The library are having many books and computers for searching and researching for us to be able to easily get the lessons. Advanced technology no more writing in the paper but instead I will just get my laptop or tablet just to type the notes and also during examination i want it to be online not in a test paper.There is also WiFi around the campus so I can easily access in the internet.If there is needed to search in fast way.The professors have different tactics to discuss the lesson There is no noise during class time for us to focus on what will be the lessons..There are many programs that will be conducting in the campus for the students to participate.Students are free to tell and discuss about on what they can contribute to the school more development.Without having high tuition fee so everyone can afford.
    But above all this is not the reality hopinthat in the near future it will happen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento